Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Believer

Here are the tips to pursue happiness from the person who I most love and trust. Some people might say, "that's cool, but it's easier said than done." I used to be one of them. At times I was playing the hypocrite and acted as if I believed all the messages that were full of hope and inspiration....but something deep down on the inside always hesitated to fully accept the positive messages. Life isn't always rosy, there may be more cloudy days and rainy days than the sunshine. Just like the Melbourne weather, ha! Well, though life can be pretty tough at times, there's always an option for us to choose from. When a situation hits rock bottom, I can continue on believing that it will go down or believe that it will rise again. Having a faith and stretching for hope need a heck of an energy; and you need to be courageous to continue to strive for them, but really, what can be scarier than giving up or entirely losing hope.
I made the best choice today. The bold choice to fight back at those thoughts of doubts, skepticism, negativity, hatred, racism, anger and fear I carry.

Believer...what a beautiful word.

No comments:

Post a Comment