This is a photo I took long long time ago, when I was still studying. Carlton Park was the place where I often used to visit when I was going through an academic meltdown...or simply going out for a walk during the break. This park was my witness...the trees were listening and watching me cry at those times when my professor told me it's better to throw away my essay in the rubbish as it wasn't worth reading at all. The trees were watching over me when I was so happy when my grade boosted up from H3 to H1 after spending insane hours in front of the desk. The park knows me very well. The trees are my witness. I'm happy I have this place.
Personal thoughts on the things captured my attention/imagination/interest in a daily life.
Saturday, 17 December 2011
Sprite
This is a photo I took long long time ago, when I was still studying. Carlton Park was the place where I often used to visit when I was going through an academic meltdown...or simply going out for a walk during the break. This park was my witness...the trees were listening and watching me cry at those times when my professor told me it's better to throw away my essay in the rubbish as it wasn't worth reading at all. The trees were watching over me when I was so happy when my grade boosted up from H3 to H1 after spending insane hours in front of the desk. The park knows me very well. The trees are my witness. I'm happy I have this place.
Labels:
Carlton Park
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a special place, Mariko. That bench looks so inviting! So nice to have a park that knows you so well! xx
ReplyDeleteYeahhh, it is a special place for me! I haven't been back there for a while. I guess that means I'm in a good shape now :P
ReplyDelete