




Last Saturday I attended one of the beautiful weddings I had ever been to. The wedding took place at Yarra Valley situated about an hour drive east of Melbourne CBD. The place was truly magical with its stunning Chapel (soaring ceilings, stained glass windows!) and Dairy and Barn. I was fascinated by the acres of manicured lawn across the entire place. We enjoyed tasty cocktails, beers and champaign at the Dairy, sweeping spectacular view across the vine. I am usually not a drinker, but I ended up having a beer, two glasses of white wine and a champaign. By the time we had a reception lunch, I was already feeling nice and bubbly chatting with other guests I met for the first time. As long as I'm not a driver, I found out a great way to become less shy and enjoy myself more at the parties! Yay!
Looking back once again at the taken photos, it's kinda funny how the first picture captured a moment where a bride and my partner's smiling and laughing at each other, looking as if they just got married! LOL
I thought for a minute that you'd gotten married without telling me!!! lol. Aren't weddings grand? I could go to hundreds...they are all so special and filled with love♥
ReplyDeleteNooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! That's the last thing I will do. How could I even have my wedding without you??!!! Hahaha. Please be ready to give a speech on my wedding <3
ReplyDelete